We are looking for talented people who want to expand their knowledge and career.
Endeavour prides itself in having achieved a high level of technical accreditation and certification with world leading organisations such as Microsoft. This comes down to a combination of the wide variety of projects we undertake for our clients along with the investments we make on training and certification for our team.
At present we are looking for the following additions to our team:
- IT Helpdesk Specialist (Permanent Position)
- Trainee Software Developer (Graduate Placements 2018-2019)
- Trainee Software Developer (Permanent Position)
IT Helpdesk Specialist (Permanent Position)
We are currently looking for an IT helpdesk specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be looking to progress their career to the next level and increasing their skills and professional certification.
Working for one of the most highly certified Microsoft Partner practices in Northern Ireland, the successful candidate will work on a wide range of implementation, migration and support projects for both public and private sector clients. The role will also require the successful candidate to provide infrastructure provision and support to the organisation’s software development team’s client projects.
The position will give the successful candidate exposure to many Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365, Windows Server, Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure based technologies.
- Reporting directly to the Partner in charge of managed services and devops;
- Working within a small engineering team on various implementation and migration projects for different client types within the UK and Ireland; and
- Providing helpdesk support on projects and service level agreements for clients via telephone and remote access.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Between 2-3 years experience of working within an IT helpdesk environment either for a managed services company or internal IT department;
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office 2013 or higher;
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows 7 or higher;
- Experience of supporting and administrating Active Directory based environments;
- Experience of supporting and administrating Office 365 based environments;
- Access to own transportation when needed (car parking and expenses provided);
- Good communication skills (written and oral); and
- Self-motivated for IT support/administration based tasks and problem solving skills.
It would be advantageous for the successful candidate to have some of the following desirable experience/skills:
- Practical support experience of firewall technologies from vendors such as Watchguard and SonicWALL;
- Practical experience of using Microsoft PowerShell in everyday support and deployment tasks;
- Experience of providing advice on Microsoft Licensing to customers; and
- Knowledge/awareness of Microsoft Azure platforms, services and technologies.
Interested parties are requested to email their full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants must provide detailed examples of their experience as well as evidence of any industry certifications achieved. Remuneration package is flexible based on experience requested and will be provided upon successful selection for interview. Please note: If you are a recruitment agency or an outsourcing company please do not contact us as your enquiry will be rejected.
Trainee Software Developer (Graduate Placements 2018-2019)
After a fantastic response for the positions we have available for this year, applications are now closed and we are now conducting interviews with our final candidates. Many thanks to all who have applied and we look forward to working with the successful candidates over the next year.
Trainee Software Developer (Permanent Position)
Applications for this position are now closed and we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with candidates. However, please feel free to bookmark this page to come back and check in with us, as new positions will no doubt become available in the future.