We are looking for talented people who want to expand their knowledge and career.
Endeavour prides itself in having achieved a high level of technical accreditation and certification with world leading organisations such as Microsoft. This comes down to a combination of the wide variety of projects we undertake for our clients along with the investments we make on training and certification for our team.
At present we are looking for the following additions to our team:
ICT Apprenticeships via Belfast Met
Our closing date for apprenticeship applications via this programme was Friday 6th October at 5pm (GMT), applications sent after this deadline will not be considered.
Trainee Software Developer (Placement 2017-2018)
We have had a fantastic response for this year's placement positions. However, all applications for placement in 2017 to 2018 are now closed with successful candidates in place. Although the positions for this year have now been filled we will be looking for talented students next year. Therefore, please feel free to bookmark this page for future placement opportunities
Trainee Software Developer (Permanent Position)
We are currently looking for trainee software developers to join our software development team. The individual will be a self starter capable of working independently on projects with a minimum of Foundation Degree in an IT/Computing related subject.
Working on a wide range of software projects for both public and private sector clients using a variety of different technologies, this is an excellent opportunity for a developer to start off their career with one of the most highly certified Microsoft Partner practices in Northern Ireland.
- Reporting directly to the Partner in charge of client software development projects;
- Working within a small development team on various software projects for different client types within the UK and Ireland; and
- Provide helpdesk support on development projects for customers via telephone and remote access.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- 3rd level/foundation degree qualification in a primary Computing related discipline;
- Sound knowledge of object oriented programming;
- Good communication skills (written and oral);
- Self-motivated for development tasks and problem solving; and
- Excellent C# development skills using Microsoft Visual Studio.
The successful candidate would also have some of the following desirable skills:
- Knowledge of database design and development with either MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Agile based development methodologies; and
- Experience of mobile app development using Xcode/Swift, Android Studio or Xamarin.
Interested parties are requested to email their full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remuneration package is flexible based on experience and will be provided upon successful selection for interview. Please note: If you are a recruitment agency or an outsourced software company please do not contact us as your enquiry will be rejected.